Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!
Pokemon Battles&Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am offering feebas, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, and torchic, mudkip

4 posters

Go down

i am offering feebas, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, and torchic, mudkip Empty i am offering feebas, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, and torchic, mudkip

Post by LaserGun Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:16 am

one of my friends a big pokemon fan kept all his games so he traded me all starters except treecko, and i got a ditto so i can keep making more starters , i have an ridiculous amount , even the new starters all except treecko, also im a big milotic fan and i always catch it since ruby. ONce i found da spot where feebas were i just captured alot and breeded alot too if u want one trade with me.

i am looking 4 an electrivire, metagross(or pre-evolved forms), any legendary. if u dont have one of these tell me what u r willing to trade and ill compily. if u rlly want PM or contact me at darkaceeclipse26@hotmail.com

Name: Liam
FC: 4510 9193 2045
LaserGun
LaserGun

Male
Number of posts : 5
Favourite Pokemon : Blaziken, milotic, electrivire, salamence, Crobat
Favourite Type : electric
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

i am offering feebas, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, and torchic, mudkip Empty Re: i am offering feebas, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, and torchic, mudkip

Post by dargz99 Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:08 pm

i have all of the D/P straders i would really like a cyindaquil and a bulbasaur

dargz99

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

i am offering feebas, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, and torchic, mudkip Empty Re: i am offering feebas, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, and torchic, mudkip

Post by blacknight Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:59 pm

i'd like the 3 johto starters, i can give you a mewtwo, articuno and heatran if you want.

blacknight

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

i am offering feebas, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, and torchic, mudkip Empty chikorita

Post by whowhatwhere456 Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:00 am

can u trade me a chikorita
ill give u a treeko for
or any regi pokemon
whowhatwhere456
whowhatwhere456

Male
Number of posts : 14
Favourite Pokemon : blaziken, swampert, dodrio, electevire, exploud, sunflora
Favourite Type : fire
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 4296-4678-7315

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down