Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!
Pokemon Battles&Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offering feebas, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, treecko and torchic!

+2
Angel
Little One
6 posters

Go down

Offering feebas, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, treecko and torchic! Empty Offering feebas, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, treecko and torchic!

Post by Little One Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:50 am

anybody interested? pm me if you are!

Little One

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Offering feebas, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, treecko and torchic! Empty Trade

Post by Angel Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:48 pm

I would appreciate those johto starters.
Friend code: 2793 0777 1942
Name: Angel
Angel
Angel

Male
Number of posts : 98
Favourite Pokemon : Charizard,Entei, Ho-Oh, Arcanine,Blastoise, espeon, umbreon
Favourite Type : Fire, Dragon, Dark,water, electric
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

http://www.serebii.net

Back to top Go down

Offering feebas, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, treecko and torchic! Empty Re: Offering feebas, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, treecko and torchic!

Post by Angel Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:49 pm

Also squirtle, Treecko and torchic
Angel
Angel

Male
Number of posts : 98
Favourite Pokemon : Charizard,Entei, Ho-Oh, Arcanine,Blastoise, espeon, umbreon
Favourite Type : Fire, Dragon, Dark,water, electric
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

http://www.serebii.net

Back to top Go down

Offering feebas, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, treecko and torchic! Empty Re: Offering feebas, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, treecko and torchic!

Post by thingle Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:46 pm

ill take any johto starter

thingle

Back to top Go down

Post by thingle Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:48 pm

ill have a johto starter

thingle

Back to top Go down

Post by tom13 Thu May 01, 2008 12:35 am

im interested in the starters what do you need in return

tom13

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by thatdudewillyd Sat May 17, 2008 7:22 am

i would love any of those...but don't really have anything you'd want. i'm looking for someone who'd pretty much "hook me up" and i'd just trade 'em crappy ones. any friends out there? haha
thatdudewillyd
thatdudewillyd

Male
Number of posts : 3
Favourite Pokemon : the good ones
Favourite Type : ones that don't suck, like bug haha
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by khephran Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:05 am

if u still have them (ii dunno if u mass breed or not) i will take one of each i can offer u a lot of pokemon so name ur price i may not have specific genders though so i will have to breed in that case or transfer from emerald

khephran

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrai_200 Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:41 am

Hey if you still have totodile and chikorita (legit) then PM your info and what time you want to trade.
Name: ALEX
FC: 0258 7200 5602
Darkrai_200
Darkrai_200

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by Little One Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:50 pm

Listen people please stop pm me because unless your going to offer shinies, legends or rare items for these pokemon im not interested!

The reason for this is because i have all of the pokemon and are only interested in legends, shinies and rare items.

If you are willing to trade legends, shinies or rare items you are more than welcome to contact me by pm me. Otherwise DO NOT PM ME about these pokemon!

Thank You

Little One

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down