Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!
Pokemon Battles&Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diffrence between legit and AR pokemon?

+2
y0l3itches
Fodrick
6 posters

Go down

Diffrence between legit and AR pokemon? Empty Diffrence between legit and AR pokemon?

Post by Fodrick Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:26 pm

can anyone enlighten me?
Fodrick
Fodrick

Male
Number of posts : 2
Favourite Pokemon : Blaziken
Favourite Type : Fire
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Diffrence between legit and AR pokemon? Empty Re: Diffrence between legit and AR pokemon?

Post by y0l3itches Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:46 am

Hmmm there are a few ways to find out, but if you are able to use AR in a none cheating way, then no its not possible... Like if you want to find proygon in the trophy grass area, and you want to be lazy, people can use the AR to mod the pokemon so they will show up in that area 100 percent, with that nature and with IV stats... throw a ultra ball and they didn't waste 100 hours to catch a perfect proygon... This type of controlled hacked pokemon can't be traced or found out since its sopost to be in that area, and even the chances of them getting it is rare but not impossible... But if people are dumb, you can spot hacked pokemon very easily... like having there contests or ribbons maxed, which is impossible, but the ribbons are arguable... Finding pokemon where they are not sopost to be or having skills they aren't sopost to have... Even havin the wrong level from what the pokemon sopost to be caught at that area which most people do overlook... There are ways to find out, but unless you do extensive research to find out the small things, its either easy to find out or very hard... Like my example, you can do a untraceable hacking if its within limits...
y0l3itches
y0l3itches
Elite 4 - Champion
Elite 4 - Champion

Male
Number of posts : 766
Favourite Pokemon : Salamence
Favourite Type : Dragons
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 4425-1841-5842

Back to top Go down

Diffrence between legit and AR pokemon? Empty Re: Diffrence between legit and AR pokemon?

Post by ant0_0 Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:03 pm

i agree with yol i got traded a level 100 houndoom i look at his stats and it said met at level 100 witch is oveously hacked
ant0_0
ant0_0
Elite 4 - Member
Elite 4 - Member

Male
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 1633-5655-0545

Back to top Go down

Post by y0l3itches Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:40 am

If it said Met at lv100 at whatever the place, that is hacked, if it said arrived at lv100, that is not hacked since all pokemon not from pearl/diamond will say arrived at...
y0l3itches
y0l3itches
Elite 4 - Champion
Elite 4 - Champion

Male

Player Stats
Badges:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkraiPin Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:33 pm

wat about apparently met at lv 100?
DarkraiPin
DarkraiPin
Rock Gym Leader

Male
Number of posts : 212
Favourite Pokemon : Darkrai, Salamence, Charizard
Favourite Type : Fire, Dragon, Rock
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by ixion124 Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:36 pm

you never meet any pokemon at level 100....
ixion124
ixion124
Flying Gym Leader

Male
Number of posts : 214
Favourite Pokemon : Regice
Favourite Type : Flying
Badges : Diffrence between legit and AR pokemon? EarthBadge
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 1160-9739-5678

Back to top Go down

Post by y0l3itches Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:19 pm

apparently is only in the description when its caught in d/p and its transferred to someone else... since you didn't catch it yourself, you got it from a trade from someone else...
y0l3itches
y0l3itches
Elite 4 - Champion
Elite 4 - Champion

Male

Player Stats
Badges:

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaar Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:08 am

something i read somewhere so don't quote me on this.

aside from the basic stupid visible errors hackers make parts of the pokemons pid code when caught in the wild relates to its iv spread/nature or something like that. So if you fabricate a pokemon the parts of the pid code that are controlled by the pokemons stats rather then randomized won't be what it should and it comes up as hacked.

Now eggs ivs are split from the parents so all eggs fail the legit checkers. But there are other ways to check then just the pid but it involves trash data in the hex code or something like that that noone is able to replicate...yet. Some ppl are hard at work on figuring it out..so one day perfect hacked pokes will run rampant and even nintendo won't be able to tell the dif anymore. O_o or so these ppl claim.

It'd be nice if knew how to upload a pkm file off my game though so i could actually run legit checks on trades >_< prob need hardware i'd never bother to buy. guess it doesn't matter anyways since if you use a hacked poke to breed the baby always comes out legit and all legit checkers will fail to work anymore eventually.

anyways that's about all i know about that.
Damaar
Damaar

Male
Number of posts : 134
Favourite Pokemon : Charizard, Mew, Gengar, Dragonair, the Eeveelutions
Favourite Type : Fire & Ice
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 3265-2285-4607

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down