Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!
Pokemon Battles&Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend Codes PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

Friend Codes PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Friend Codes PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by carson cochran Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:51 am

I would like to get ALOT of FCs and make some "friends" on this forum.

My name is Carson. My FC is 1033 7123 6886. PM me your FC and I would find some tips VERY helpful if u have any. And when I mean tips I mean like which pokemon to use in this situation, team building, move prediction, and mainly anything wifi battling wise. I had lost my game back in 09' and was looking some pencils for homework and I found my OLD DS lite and Pokemon Diamond in the DS slot along with Fire Red in the GBA slot. I was so exited that I forgot about my homework (and yes i finished it in the morning) and started playing right away! Since I am a refreshed n00b I use legendaries Sad but I am working on a HOPEFULLY good no legendary team. I only have three friends that I found on youtube so I would like to have more. If you would you could give your friends my FC and give me theirs if thats alright with them that would be a HUGE help. Well thats about it so I will check this in the morning and hope to see ALOT of FCs. When I have my maximum friends i will post that I have them. Thank you guys and I hope you guys become my friends.

carson cochran

Male
Number of posts : 1
Favourite Pokemon : Swampert and Swellow
Favourite Type : Ghost, Fire, and Normal
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down