Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!
Pokemon Battles&Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help from ANYONE is a life or death situation

2 posters

Go down

I need help from ANYONE is a life or death situation Empty I need help from ANYONE is a life or death situation

Post by Juniorcubanboy Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:03 am

Well you see Im like totally in love with aron's but just can't seem to hatch a shiny and when I do see one in trades ALL people ask for is Darkarai, Arceus, Shaymin or any of those pokemons...come on if I had them I could've long had a shiny aron as well. I don't have much to offer for I've traded mostly everything I've got but if there's a helping soul out there *gets on his kness and begs*, could anyone please please, trade me a shiny aron for my Giratina level 70 adamant nature. *Gets on his kness again* PLz Crying or Very sad

FC: 3137 5246 2275

Last edited by Juniorcubanboy on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : friend code)

Juniorcubanboy

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

I need help from ANYONE is a life or death situation Empty Re: I need help from ANYONE is a life or death situation

Post by ej73223 Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:28 am

I would help you if I could... Sorry
I will spread the word for you though! Very Happy
Good Luck!

ej73223

Female
Number of posts : 91
Favourite Pokemon : All evolutions of both charmander and torchic. And let's not forget (of course) pikachu. You can't just not like pikachu.. :]
Favourite Type : Fire
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 3566 0659 5976

Back to top Go down