Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!
Pokemon Battles&Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK Regigigas

2 posters

Go down

UK Regigigas Empty UK Regigigas

Post by de_darkrai Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Anyone who can get the event??please post the informations about the Regigigas here Smile
de_darkrai
de_darkrai

Male
Number of posts : 246
Favourite Pokemon : darkrai
Favourite Type : dark
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 1934-2902-3541

Back to top Go down

UK Regigigas Empty UK Regigas

Post by Chalray Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:13 am

Hi

I went to the Bristol Balloon Festival on Friday 07/08/09. I found the Pokemon Village Centre to the right hand side of the arena as you go in. They had loads of stuff going on, from information on how to trade, movies to watch, games to battle and trading card games to play. There were also a lot of people there trading and battling.

I managed to obtain 3 special Regi's - one for my Diamond, one for my Pearl and one for my Platinum.

I am told that these Regi's will unlock special areas in Platinum where you can find the three other Regi's - Regirock, Registeel and Regice.

I also managed to obtained 4 Event Trading Cards which I am nnot sure what to do with as I don't collect them. Any ideas??

I hope this gives the information people were hoping for. Just in case anyone wondered you got the item via Wifi then had to go to the Pokemart and get Regi from the man in green.

Chalray

Female
Number of posts : 27
Favourite Pokemon : Dialka
Favourite Type : Fire, and Electric
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down