Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!
Pokemon Battles&Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I'm new to this forum, but I'm interested in exchanging FC's with people and hopefully meeting them too.

+11
G0Rade
ultimaniac2231
Cyndal
RexX
tnatchie
acer23
SilverFury
Shayamin
DJ Bert (as on DS Lite)
ej73223
Stefanzi
15 posters

Go down

So I'm new to this forum, but I'm interested in exchanging FC's with people and hopefully meeting them too. Empty So I'm new to this forum, but I'm interested in exchanging FC's with people and hopefully meeting them too.

Post by Stefanzi Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:57 am

My name is Stefan and my FC is 3566-8693-4559. Hope to meet new friends. Thanks.
Stefanzi
Stefanzi

Male
Number of posts : 8
Favourite Pokemon : Infernape
Favourite Type : Fire, Dragon
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 3566-8693-4559

Back to top Go down

So I'm new to this forum, but I'm interested in exchanging FC's with people and hopefully meeting them too. Empty Re: So I'm new to this forum, but I'm interested in exchanging FC's with people and hopefully meeting them too.

Post by ej73223 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:05 am

Hello! I like making new friends too!(boy did that sound cheesy...)
Anywho, my name is Sara(well actually it isn't but on the game it is so...)
and my id is
Well I am going to have to get back to you on that because I don't currently have my ds with me. I will check tomorrow and post it here!
I hope to meet up on pokemon someday!(again with the cheese! and why do I keep using parenthesis? lol)

ej73223

Female
Number of posts : 91
Favourite Pokemon : All evolutions of both charmander and torchic. And let's not forget (of course) pikachu. You can't just not like pikachu.. :]
Favourite Type : Fire
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 3566 0659 5976

Back to top Go down

So I'm new to this forum, but I'm interested in exchanging FC's with people and hopefully meeting them too. Empty Re: So I'm new to this forum, but I'm interested in exchanging FC's with people and hopefully meeting them too.

Post by DJ Bert (as on DS Lite) Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:35 am

Well I see I'm not the only here new. *relieved* I'm Alberto (DJ Bert on Pearl), and anyways, here's my code: 4125 4175 7590. Peace and Hair Grease. Yes, I said it..... Smile

DJ Bert (as on DS Lite)

Male
Number of posts : 2
Favourite Pokemon : Steelix
Favourite Type : Steel
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shayamin Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Well HII but
I like to trade around Razz but right now is im trying to get my team better if u want a pokemon can u ask me and maybe i have it Very Happy
Just pm me and i will help u ......
My Fc (friend code) is 0732 4351 9067 and my name is Dalena Xb
Shayamin
Shayamin

Female
Number of posts : 53
Favourite Pokemon : Shaymin
Favourite Type : Grass & Water
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverFury Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:13 am

Well, hmm how do I put this? Oh yeah, I'm NOT new buuuuhhht If you wanna fight me and/or trade with me then that can be arranged... My team is, in my view, a really cool team altogether and so these are my pokemon currently residing in my balls... I mean errrmmm my POKEballs...heheheh ohboy,

Pokemon as follows:
Lucario (Shiny) lvl 100
Arceus lvl 100
Blastoise lvl 97
Blaziken lvl95 (My pride and joy, raised from lvl 5 to lvl 80, my friend Emerald (me) migrated it to me from Hoenn (cloned first of course)
Kyogre lvl 85
Rayquaza lvl81

And that is my team and my FC is: 4039 2021 1842 and my name is Ike.PM me if you add me plz and of course, Happy 'Gotta Catching 'Em All'ing!'

Last edited by SilverFury on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I had the wrong subject.)
SilverFury
SilverFury

Male
Number of posts : 1
Favourite Pokemon : Blaziken, Darkrai and all evolutions of TOTODILE!
Favourite Type : Water, Fire, Dark and my favourite; Dragon.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 4039-2021-1842

Back to top Go down

Post by acer23 Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:54 pm

hey mine codes is 4340 2747 7368
hope to find new friends

acer23

Male
Number of posts : 3
Favourite Pokemon : Cyndaquil
Favourite Type : Fire
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 434027477368

Back to top Go down

Post by tnatchie Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:11 pm

yo im a biiiiggg pokefan and am interested in meeting new friends/rivals....my FC is 2278-6156-2062 and my name is tnatchie soooooooo add me please Smile

tnatchie

Male
Registration date : 2010-02-06

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by RexX Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Yo Im raul, I love pokemon and Im new to this siteand want to make new friends
My in game name is RexX and my FC is #4984-6534-7303

RexX

Male
Number of posts : 19
Favourite Pokemon : Charizard
Favourite Type : Dark
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyndal Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:07 am

Hello I'm Cyndal, I love making new friends and pokemon as well(no duh lol).
Anyways my FC is 008841724187. Add me if you like. ^^
Cyndal
Cyndal

Female
Number of posts : 7
Favourite Pokemon : Totodile
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

So I'm new to this forum, but I'm interested in exchanging FC's with people and hopefully meeting them too. Empty i accept

Post by ultimaniac2231 Mon May 31, 2010 2:23 am

if u wanna battle me pm me..thanks
ultimaniac2231
ultimaniac2231

Male
Favourite Pokemon : Dragonite
Favourite Type : Steel, Dragon
Registration date : 2010-05-29

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by G0Rade Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:16 am

Ive been looking for some magby's and elekid's with electrizer and magmarizer. Don't really have insanly rare pokemon but do have some hard to get. Not really interested in battling.

Tots
2837 3661 8933

G0Rade

Male
Registration date : 2010-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaniac2231 Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:43 am

ok, well do u have a dragonite i am tryin to get 7 in total and i got 6
ultimaniac2231
ultimaniac2231

Male
Favourite Pokemon : Dragonite
Favourite Type : Steel, Dragon
Registration date : 2010-05-29

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

Post by x0xave Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:31 am

Very Happy HELLO any Trades, just PM me, or Make a Thread
x0xave
x0xave

Male
Number of posts : 117
Favourite Pokemon : Shaymin,Dialga,Roserade.
Favourite Type : Fire,Grass,Water,Dragon,Ice
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 043145212652

Back to top Go down

So I'm new to this forum, but I'm interested in exchanging FC's with people and hopefully meeting them too. Empty Looking for Friends on Pokemon diamond

Post by Garfinator Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:15 am

Hi all,

I am looking for friends on Diamond.

My Name is Jenny
my fc is 3653 5862 7723
Garfinator
Garfinator

Female
Registration date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajin1 Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:33 am

Sounds like a great idea, I'm new to this site too I've been doing wifi battles for quite awhile so feel free to PM me and we can get something started Smile
Rajin1
Rajin1

Male
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by frilina1874 Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:43 pm

A married static parrots russian against the breach. Russian breaks in a bullet. The spoof snacks beside russian. An expert resistance postpones the spy. Russian gasps without a manufacturer.

frilina1874

Male
Registration date : 2011-12-29

http://www.juicelow.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down