Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!
Pokemon Battles&Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kinda new

Go down

kinda new Empty kinda new

Post by rakim666 Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:19 pm

ok so my bro got me pokemon D a few weeks ago and idk i cant find any1 to trade wat me or ya kno just in genarale help me out( no1 in my area plyas this...T_T) i finaly cam across this sight and im like wow...i cant belive how much can be done what this thing..but i read alot of the topics and hav a few question if anyone does not mind answereing

1st if i dont hav acces to any other pokemon games can i never say see a charmander on my game and never try to trade for it on gts??

2nd my bro wont get me the armax thing( i think thats what its called) so does that mean i can never get my pokemon to lv 100?

3well im into meeting new people but i have no idea how to actully find people who play this game ive searched on yahoo but most da post are from like 2-3years....does alot of people still play this game?( reALLY HOPE ITS A YES ^^

4th is there any other way other then pokemon save to get shiny pokemon? or am i stuck till b-day when i get a ar max's ^^

well to who ever post a reply to this thxs in advance ^^ o and could any post there friend codes ^^ i need some one to play thi what ^_O plzz and ty

P.S. im sorry i know i spelled alot of stuff wrong im just not used to typeing and spellin yet but i will get better ^^...thxs again ^^
rakim666
rakim666

Male
Number of posts : 1
Favourite Pokemon : scizor
Favourite Type : dragon
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down