Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!
Pokemon Battles&Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help making a team i am asking you y0l3itches

3 posters

Go down

I need help making a team i am asking you y0l3itches Empty I need help making a team i am asking you y0l3itches

Post by pokefan123ABC Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:23 am

So Far i have a
Blissey Lv 100 Ev trained in Def & Sp. Def
Toxic
Ice beam
softboiled
open

anything else i am open to

pokefan123ABC

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

Back to top Go down

I need help making a team i am asking you y0l3itches Empty Re: I need help making a team i am asking you y0l3itches

Post by Kalimari_Chowder Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:00 am

give it aromatherapy, bold nature, and rather than sp.def, train it in HP or Special Attack based on the fact you dont have seismic toss. A decent team should have a phys. wall, special wall, and phys sweeper. Special sweepers are nice but dont use alot of them as blissy can wall them. A good opener is nice, to set the battle like a Stealth Rocker or Spiker. Baton Passing, Gankers,annoyers, HAzers, Rapid Spinners are other things in a team. And sorry i am no Yol -__-
Kalimari_Chowder
Kalimari_Chowder
Valueable Member
Valueable Member

Male
Number of posts : 127
Favourite Pokemon : I dunno...
Favourite Type : Grass
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 4897 5415 6264

Back to top Go down

I need help making a team i am asking you y0l3itches Empty Re: I need help making a team i am asking you y0l3itches

Post by y0l3itches Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:58 pm

pokefan123ABC wrote:So Far i have a
Blissey Lv 100 Ev trained in Def & Sp. Def
Toxic
Ice beam
softboiled
open

anything else i am open to

Aiight start fromt he top, its not Sp Def and Def, its HP and Def... Without Ev training it in Sp Def, he can still wall out alot of poekmon without the nature or Ev... Go with bold nature also by lv 100, you want your blissey with 700+ Hp and 130 Defence... Thats with bold nature/Ev Training/IV defence max and you will need that much defence, which a blissey can withstand a garchomp outrage if its jolly... For your move set, I won't think toxic is that great of a move set, since by itself it won't do much damage... So I would go with thunderwave because blissey is a pretty slow pokemon, you want blissey to have the first move... But thats only if you have seismic toss on your blissey... Since you have 2 slots open, a good blissey with max defence should have counter, you need to breed to get it and it has worked out alot... Counter,thunderbolt and aromatherapy are the only moves that will help that kind of blissey out, don't put steath rock on blissey, prolly the dumbest thing you can do... If I can't get seismic toss, My move set would be thunderwave, softboiled, ice beam, and aromatherapy so switching into a status won't be 2 much of a problem and get rid of burn and para...
y0l3itches
y0l3itches
Elite 4 - Champion
Elite 4 - Champion

Male
Number of posts : 766
Favourite Pokemon : Salamence
Favourite Type : Dragons
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 4425-1841-5842

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down