Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!
Pokemon Battles&Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a really good pokemon for the battle tower !!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Need a really good pokemon for the battle tower !!!!!!!!!! Empty Need a really good pokemon for the battle tower !!!!!!!!!!

Post by @lex__#4 Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:00 pm

ok I'm really interested in winning 100 battles in pokemon daimond battle tower so I am looking for a good 50 lvl or 100 lvl pokemon . Pls tell me its stats and also if u succeded in this tell me how u did that (what was ur team ) I am willing to trade big one for it . 6 pokemon for a good battler Razz lol. pm me pls
@lex__#4
@lex__#4
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 278
Favourite Pokemon : gengar :D
Favourite Type : Ghost
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 3995 8516 4277

Back to top Go down

Need a really good pokemon for the battle tower !!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Need a really good pokemon for the battle tower !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Meekin Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:47 pm

i got a dugtrio it knows earthquake fissure (1 hit ko move) slash and mud bomb or a hitmonchan that knows fire ice thunder punches and close combat
Meekin
Meekin
Valueable Member
Valueable Member

Male
Number of posts : 49
Favourite Pokemon : gengar
Favourite Type : ghost
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 0302-1226-4181

Back to top Go down

Need a really good pokemon for the battle tower !!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Need a really good pokemon for the battle tower !!!!!!!!!!

Post by madddogg10 Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:59 am

got a level 50 gyrados with rain dance that powers up water attacks, dragon dance which increases attack and speed and hydro cannon and hyper beam
madddogg10
madddogg10
Fighting Gym Leader

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code: 2063-1173-2724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down