Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Battles&Trades
Join us!
Pokemon Battles&Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am giving almost every normal pokemon (and some legendaries) to anyone who can give me a shiny!!!

Go down

I am giving almost every normal pokemon (and some legendaries) to anyone who can give me a shiny!!! Empty I am giving almost every normal pokemon (and some legendaries) to anyone who can give me a shiny!!!

Post by Stella_pokemonfan Wed May 28, 2008 1:50 pm

I am into shiny hunting, so I am giving almost every normal pokemon (and some legendaries) to anyone who can give me a shiny pokemon, any shiny pokemon, normal or legendary, I don't care as long as it is shiny. But please please please please don't give me hacked ones. The pokemon I offer are not hacked (except Darkrai) and all the legendaries are duplicated, not hacked. Here is a list of some good pokemon I am offering:

Legendaries:
Darkrai (the only hacked pokemon I offer)
Rayquaza lv.70
Kyogre lv.70
Groudon lv.70
Latios lv.40
Regice lv.40
Registeel lv.40
Regirock lv.40

Other:
Swampert lv. 93
Bulbausar
Squirtle
Charmander
Chikorita
Totodile
Cyndaquil
Treecko
Mudkip
Torchic
Turtwig
Pulpip
Chimchar
Eevee
Spiritomb
Dratini
Feebas
Combee
Larvitar
Riolu
Misdreavus
Elekid
Magby
Gible
Murkrow
Tauros
Beldum
Phione

And many many others, but I may need some time to breed them. Also if you want a pokemon of a higher level(not too high though) or even another legendary pokemon that is not mentioned tell me and I'll see what I can do. If you have a shiny legendary I will give you more than 1 pokemon. Also if a shiny pokemon is good I will give a masterball to the pokemon I am going to give you. I am especially interested in a shiny Absol, a shiny Flygon, a shiny Milotic, a shiny Altaria and I am looking for many shiny Eevees. If you are interested post here or pm me. Very Happy
Stella_pokemonfan
Stella_pokemonfan
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 209
Favourite Pokemon : Milotic, Lucario, Rayquaza, Umbreon, Glaceon
Favourite Type : grass, water, fire, dragon
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Player Stats
Badges:
Friend Code:

https://pokemonbattlestrades.forumotion.com/index.htm